Monday, May 11, 2009

[Heidi Montag - Blackout]


HEIDI PRATT?! Really? Heidi Pratt? NOOOO! Just keep it Heidi Montag pleasee. I can't even begin to tell you about the video for her new song. It's like, another Higher. Omg, it's Higher Pt. 2. I'm not kidding! And the song - it really wasn't all that bad, but the video - What. The. Fuddggge. Her.. her birdhands, her awful lip-synching, and her seeming-to-be-trapped-in-a-cage type movement. Like really, she looks so awkward, lying on that hammock. And then the rope. What the heck is with that? Is it supposed to be some type of new stripper pole, because it really is not working for me. Really. Also, I'm having a huge problem with the person filming this - oh gosh, it's horrible.

This girl has a problem!! I don't know, but everytime I see potential in her, she ruins it!!! GAAHH!! She just loves to take one step forward and two steps back. I don't get it! Heh heh, and to top it all off, Spencer has his own rap song now! His stage name: The Great White! What fun!

Video:
Song: 6/10
Video: 2.5/10

No comments: