Wednesday, May 27, 2009

[Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush]

Urrggh, I sort of hate how The Zoot is turning into a crappy music blog. I need variety!!!!!! But I have two new music videos for you today, so blehhhhhhhh.


The Pussycat Dolls have a new single! Their second single from Doll Domination 2.0. (Never heard of it? Me neither.) When I hear this new single from The Pussycat Dolls, I don't really know what to think. It had some disco-modern flare to it, and a cover of I Will Survive but I'm not sure if I like it or not. For now though, it kind of sucks. Disco is not exactly for them, but whatever... they did this to themselves.
Also, it was fun, and different for the Pussycat Dolls - and OMG THEY NEED TO KICK NICOLE OUT OF THE LEAD POSITION!!! I am sooooo sick of her. I think she's the reason behind me sort of not liking them right now. She's holding them back. Leave Nicole!!! Buuttttt..... I have to admit, she sounds pretty good here.
But honestly, I really don't know if this song's gonna be a hit or not. We'll just have to wait and find out, I guess. The video, I love though; and the dancing was awesome, as always! It's directed by Rich Lee, who also directed Fergie's Clumsy video. :)




"Hush Hush" - The Pussycat Dolls

Song: 6/10
Video: 8/10

-The Zoot Pod

No comments: