Monday, October 20, 2008

Now I'm Speechless, Over The Edge.

So OMG! I know I keep talking about new music vids lately, and uhm, I can't help it! There has been so many good ones lately! And I HAVEEE to talk about this one! Ladiess..... (and gents, if you like them).

IT'S THE JONAS BROTHERS! Love them. Ugh, so typical for a girl to either hate em or love em these days, huh?
Their new song is call "Lovebug", and if you don't like it, well it'll definetley grow on you. Or maybe it's just that the Jonas Brothers are awesomeness.
Also, I found it kind of funny that Camilla Belle should be in the music video, (Camilla's the girl who is the guys love, and whom he catches the lovebug for her, haha - well, if that's not obvious enough) because before this song came out, well, it was around the summertime (oh, how I miss those days!), where Nick said in an interview question on who was his celebrity crush (along with Kevin, and Joe), and he said CAMILLA BELLE! What?! Crazy, eh? Okay, maybe not. But what a coeenkideenk!
--------------------------------
And also, I had this Novel Study where my class had to read The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. Judging by the cover (shutup. i know.), I off handedly, in my mind, thought the book to be bad. And since the first chapter wasn't great (but really. really - what first chapter is great?!) I still though of the book to turn out bad. Well, was I WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Wrong in SO MANY ways. It is an unbelievable, astonishing, amazing, whimsical, sad, terrific, legendary, classic book. It was so great, I just had to go out and buy the darn thing. Man. Is that book obsession or what? No. Book obsession is Harry Potter fans. Sorry kids. And another thing is that the book is 41 years old. Published in 1967! SWEET NIBLETS (that's a shoutout to you, Miley Cyrus)!! It's a wonderful book, and if you haven't read it yet, I would HIGHLY recommend it for you and all your friends and family. EVERYONE! MUAHAHAHAHA! So PLEASE! I'm begging you and pleading you to please please please go out and read this magnificent book! It is de BESST! (Nacho Libre style right there, folks.)

Pissu my fellow Zoot Podder,
Esuterra.

(But really, who reads this anyway?)

No comments: