Sunday, November 23, 2008

AWAKE!

Title explanation: I looked around my computer desk to see what to call this new post. 'AWAKE!' was what I saw. A magazine based on religion, and explanations of how to get what you want, and why things are the way they are.
Right now, I'm just so.. i don't know...what do you call it? I don't know what to call it, and I am too of whatever it is to look it up. :( BLEH. BLEH. BLEH. I could scream, but once again, am too whatever it is. Let me explain, I feel sort of like a blob of flesh. Just sitting her, trudging along with world into the future.
Well, yesterday, no, not yesterday. Like this week, i got a new issue of Teen Vogue! Omg! (Ha! Still the blob, so that 'omg! was not all that enthusiastic...) It was with Kristen Stewart on the cover. Hooray! Hoorah! TWILIGHT! Which I will soon read since its been sitting around my home since August, dang it! But, let me just say, I'm not particularly fond of the way they styled her. She does, ofcourse look great, but, they could've made her look a bit more BAMM! Then again, if you think about it, I'm not very fond of any of their covers. Well, the ones I have at least. It is a good isue, but really? For a two-month issue (December&January), it is as thin as a regular month. So, it could've been better. Anyways, yea yeah, it was a good issue, as it usually is, and hummmmm, ya. That's pretty much what i have to say about it. Wording. Again. I'm probably gonna keep wording. And wording. And wording. Like I am now. I'm telling you, it is the blobbiness. NOT ME! I AM A BLOB TODAY! BLOBBBB!!!!!
Grrrrrrrr. I think I'm mad. Sorry guys, I don't mean to turn this into an angry fustration post, but what's a girl to do? Let me just scream, maybe? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUDGE! FUDGE! FUNK FUNK FUCKK FUNK! FUDGE! FUDGE! FUNK! FUDGE! There I said it. Or at least it's hidden somewhere in te alternatives to the F-word. Sigh, sigh, sigh.
What a beutiful day guys, I'm am mow off to sit and read. After all, I'm too blobby (i gues that's a word now?) to do anything. I hope you get what I'm saying, if you will.
All my love,
Esuterra. ♥ :)
Here are some pictures from behind the scenes of Kristen's Teen Vogue Cover Shoot! Enjoy!

Haha! That is one that I made! Beautifull!!! :)

Kristen with two other members of the Twilight movie cast, Nikki Reed and someone else (hehehee)

No comments: