Friday, November 28, 2008

Scared of Fudge?!

Title means nothing.
I'm scared for the future,
and fudge is just my way of saying, "FREGGGGG"
:(
:(
:(
:(
There's no explanation needed.
Just play the symphony, and let me carry on with my life.

Hah, the picture (Teen Vogue's The New Romantics Feature - April 2007) is supposed to represent me being lonely and sad... :(
I laugh at myself for being so pathetic. It's almost like I'm saying, GIVE ME YOUR SYMPATHY FOR LIEFFF.
P.S. I'm admittedly sorry for turning The Zoot Pod into something it's definetly not, or at least, shouldn't be; A FEELINGS BLOG. here comes my cry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
P.S.S. Lot's of capitals in this post...WHAT'S GOIN' ONNN?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.



And I'm still smiling, if you know what I mean. Can't wait to read your other posts, I'm so excited cuz I'm not doing homework!

Esuterra said...

BLEH