Sunday, June 14, 2009

Exited? Uhh... YEAA!!!

I am sooooooooooooo exited for this coming week. So happy NOT to be in highschool, I get to have a freakin AMAZING Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. AHAHAHA! So on Monday, I play 3-pitch all day (hehe), then Tuesday is my birthday, and all the gr.8's at my school are having pizza in the park, then probably just getting all of our stuff from the year, since it's basically our last day there. Then, from Wendesday to Friday is our eighth grade grad trip - WOOOOOOOOOO!!! Then (sorry I keep using 'then' I'm just kind of lazy right now) comes weekend and on Monday, I go to school for half the day. The Gr.8's get clapped out, we leave, and then Gradutaion is that night. I can't wait! Summer is almost here, and well, I'm just biting my nails in anticipation until it's FINALLY here.



Also, I have a sudden urge to change my grad dress from a JS Collections (last season, blehhh) to a Richard Nicholl SS09 dress that I saw in his collection. It's sooo beautiful!!!!!!!

JS Dress:
jscollection

Richard Nicholl Dress:
richardnicholl

No comments: