Saturday, July 11, 2009

100th Post! K-Pop FEVAA!!

crazybus


©2009 =einlee

Hey guys, so sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time! I've just been so busy lazy lately! But fortunately there is a little something called K-pop which gets me in the mood to bloggg, JUST becasue it's so amazing (kpop that is)!

Also, this is my 100th post!!!!!!! OMG, "you listen to that b*tch?!" (that's a kanye west lyric, sorry). And if you noticed, the way I wrote it flowwwsss into the next sentence, or paragraph (idk, take your pick)... or so I think? Well, I know one thing; I worked hard to get it in the flowy way, so you know what? APPRECIATE IT! :) [okay, i read it over... anddd this really doesn't make any sense :(]

Alright, here's a warning: the upcoming posts will be about K-pop and all of its wonderfullness, so if you really don't give a donkey, I suggest you LEAVE. (But actually don't cuz I don't really have many readers, hehe)

-The Zoot Pod

P.S. I'm thinking about moving to wordpress. Thoughts? :S

No comments: