Friday, July 17, 2009

[And I Was Like, Why Are You So Obsessed With Me?]


Mariah Carey's MUCH awaited video for 'Obsessed' is finally out! Yayyyyy! And you bet it has all the Eminem mocking you imagined!

Soo, I'm sure you've heard that this song is supposedly about Eminem. But ofcourse, I wasn't sure, so I went and dug up some info for yalls. Okay, back in 2001/2002 Mariah and Em were secretly dating or something and Eminem exposed to the media that they were together, once they broke up (2002). I guess he was all mad at her, and kept dissing her and whatnot, and then in his new album Relapse he raps in 'Bagpipes from Baghdad' Mariah, what ever happened to us, why did we have to break up… Nick Cannon better back the fuck up. I’m not playing, I want her back, you punk. Jeez, a little vicious Eminem! Sooo ya, if you want to know more you can read these articles where I got all the dirt I needed!
1)Source 1
2)Source 2
3)Source 3



In the video, Mariah even mocks Eminem, as she dresses up like a stalker in a very Eminem-looking look (teehee).
Check out the video here

Video: 7/10
Song: 8.5/10

- The Zoot Pod

No comments: