Friday, January 30, 2009

[Britney Spears - If You Seek Amy]

So, Britney Spears newest released single, "If You Seek Amy" has been rolling up some controversy, with the song's title spelling out F.*.*.K. Me :
Radio stations are breaking some kind of law or whatever if they play this song between 6 AM to 10 PM. So they're playing cleaner version of it saying, 'if you see amy." I think whatever, kids, if they hear the song, they'll probably think it's about a girl named Amy. Actually, to be honest I thought it was about a girl named Amy, and my sister was like, "WTF?! I don't get this song." And I just shrugged, cuz I didn't really care. It's a great song, and whatever and that's all that really matters to me. Well, now that I think about it, I do care what the meaning of a song is...
Whatever here's the song for youu's (that was bad english/grammar)



Hey, if you're wondering where to find more controversy info on this song, click HERE!

No comments: