Monday, February 16, 2009

DURRR

The Swell Season

Today is the last day of my long wekend - NOOOOOOO! Ugh, don't you just hate that part? I'm feeling like that lazy blob of laziness again, and I have done NATA homework all weekend! I'm so failing, because I can't do much today, since I left my freaking text book at school! ANNNNNHH! I don't want to do anything. Nope. Ughh, I don't even want to type right noww. If you see me sllurr my words, that means I'm too lazy to lift my fingers.

Yesterday, I watched Nick and Norah's playlist - yay! Uhm, it was sortof minimalistish but I liked it! Me, loving New York City, added to my liking of the film because that''s where it was. Anddd, I ddon't know, I just liked it. And the music. I'm ll about the music. Infactually, I'm looking up the soundtrack right now!

So there you have it! I'm going to go and finish up a few coverages on fashion shows that I've missed on Sat and Sun! See ya! :)

P.S. How was your Valentines Day? I got treatbags! :)

Photo: ©2009 =iNeedChemicalX

No comments: