Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are Refuses To Stop Looking So Good

By: VideoGum


Photobucket


New Where the Wild Things Are poster, you guys. Perhaps a little more conservative than the original, no screaming children or artfully cropped monster faces, just your typical fantastical creature hiding behind a scratched up tree in a mystical autumn forest. You know, movie poster stuff. No, this is so great. What a great poster.

It's almost getting to the point where I want this movie to make at least one mis-step. Like, say, a furry promotional condom. And on the inside of the package it says "UNLEASH YOUR BEAST." Just to get expectations back in line with reality. After a heart-crushing trailer, and two great posters, things are already getting out of hand. Judging by the Internet reaction, America is thisclose to having Where the Wild Things Are replace Barack Obama as president of the United States, and the internet LOVES Barack Obama.

Whatever. Let's just be excited, right? Let's Paint, Exercise, and Be Excited about Where the Wild Things Are, in theaters October 16, 2009. We can do it all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this book. I love it. I actually read it everyday. I have it in Korean and English. I'm going to like the movie, love the movie, date the movie. Mark Ruffalo is casted. He is one of my favourite actors. Cheers. Happy Easter. This. Is. The. Closing. Of. My. Comment. Cha. Cha.

Esuterra said...

LOL Alex! Do you happen to know Rin on The Rox?