Monday, March 2, 2009

Help, I've been stabbed!

drip. drip. drip. by TiaIsAliveAndWell


Urghh! I've been waiting all last week for the weekend so I could catch up on New York, London, and now MILAN fashion week, and to catch up on a whole bunch of music. So when Friday FINALLY comes, what happens?! I GOTZ NO INTERNET!! WTF, RIGHT?! My dad says to me, "Oh yeah. We won't have any internet till Monday, alright?" I was like, "Are you effing serious?!!?" Anyway, basically I spent my entire weekend watching Paris Hilton's My New BFF, while playing Fashion Polly's (they're dolls) with my friend. So I learnt omething that weekend: NO INTERNET = TORTURE. Well, now its Monday, ethernet's back up, aaand I gotta wait till Friday to do anything now. YAY. Let's just hope it doesn't mess up again, eh?

No comments: