Sunday, March 22, 2009

The wind picked up, the fire spread.


So guess what? Spring Break's OVER, and I have school tomorrow. YAY. And all I've blogged about was Slumdog Millionaire; what great progress I've made (especially for fash week) wouldn't you agree? Hmmm.

Anyway, I've got a wonderful song for you. Its fairly new (not really though, I lied) uhm, and uhh yea, its just good. I'm sorry, I'm just being a lazy butt crack right now. I don't want to say anything, and my leg is numb; seeing as I'm sitting nearly-Budha style on a small stool at the moment. Yeah (sigh) the song is really schveet, it really caught my attention when I first heard it. At the time, I was readinga book, and this song comes on the TV Radio and I was like ".....WHOA!" I look up. "This..song...is...freaking...good." So I go onto to Youtube, favourite the song, plan to blog about it, instead I read and watch movies, five days later: HERE I AM! And I'm sure you dont give an eff about this story, regardless. But whatever. I don't give an eff about you. There you have it. Great song. And video, lets not forget.

Song: 9/10

Video: 8/10

No comments: