Tuesday, March 24, 2009

When the thorn bush turns white, that's when I'll come home.

Hmph. Last night, I was talking to my sister during the commercials of "Heroes". This is basically how it went down.
Me: (Sigh) I think I'm gonna buy Twilight.
Tiff: You really want it that much?
Me: (Laughs) Yea, I really like it.
Tiff: Hmm...well, mom already bought it.
Me: What? (Grins) Rh..rh..rreaally?
Tiff: Yeah.
Me: Wh-where is it?
Tiff: It's upstairs in mom's room.
Me: ZOMG! (heads upstairs to mother's room, doesn't find it, goes downstairs) It's not there. I couldn't find it.
Tiff: I'unno. (shrugs)
Me: Mom? Did you buy Twilight?
Mom: Yes. $20 at Costco, can you believe it?
Me: Omg, really? That's expensive... should've went to Wal-Mart. So where is it?
Mom: Oh it's in the car, i forgot to take it out.
Me: Oh okay. Don't return it okay?
Mom: Kay.

So I'm all happy today, until tonight...

Me: Oh, mom! Do you still hve the Twilight movie?
Mom: Oh, no I returned it.

WTF!!!!!!! AFTER I SPECIFALLY ASK HER NOT TO SHE DOES ANYWAY!!!!!

Me: WHAT?! WHY? I told you not to! (yes, I was being a spoiled b*tch)
Mom: Dad said to return it and wait till you can get it cheaper at Blockbuster.
Me: But those are used. The ones they sell used to be the ones you could rent. People take them home, and ruin them! They're so scratchy!
Mom: (shrugs)

UGHHHHH. FINE. I'll just buy my own. In collectors edition. HA.

No comments: